Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mad for Plaid


like a beautiful beaded loincloth




makes me want a box of lemonheads...mmm soo sweet

















London native, Christopher Kane showed at London Fashion Week September 21, 2009, and the collection is getting lots of attention. I personally have many different tastes and style phases I cycle through, and currently I can't get enough plaid...shirts, pants, skirts, jackets, shoes, socks, paper towels, you name it, if it's plaid I want it. That being said, I obviously love this collection. Its innocent with the pleats, colors, ruffles, and chiffon, but a bit disturbing at the same time with the thigh high splits and a genuine feel that I can't quite put my finger on...or put into words. Either way I think this collection satisfies my current fashion fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment