Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh I am just crazy for tiffany's!

image image image image 

Holly Golightly: No longer will I play the field.  The field stinks, both economically and socially, and I'm giving it up. 

image 

Holly Golightly: It's useful being top banana in the shock department.

image  image  image 

Holly Golightly: Promise me one thing:  don't take me home until I'm drunk - very drunk indeed.

Paul Varjak: Holly, you are drunk.
Holly Golightly: True.

image

Tiffany's salesman: Do they still really have prizes in Cracker Jack boxes?
Paul Varjak: Oh yes.

image

Holly Golightly: years from now, years and years, ill be back- me and my nine Brazilian brats... i'll bring them back all right, because they must see this. oh, i love new york.

image   image image 

Just one of my favorites…

No comments:

Post a Comment